Landmarks - steve-coyle

Stonewall's Trinity

The Trinity Lutheran Church congregation traces its history to 1902, when it was organized in the Albert schoolhouse. A sanctuary built here in 1902 was replaced in 1904 and this structure was erected in 1928. Worship services were conducted in the German language until 1950. A fine example of the Gothic revival style of architecture, the church features fine details in its arched window and door openings, Gothic steeple, and original pressed metal siding. Recorded Texas Histoic Landmark - 1989 -historical marker

StonewallTexasTrinity Lutheran Churchchapelchurchhistoriclandmarksanctuary