Grand Teton - steve-coyle
Powered by SmugMug Log In

The Chapel of the Transfiguration is a small log chapel in Grand Teton National Park, in the community of Moose. The chapel was sited and built to frame a view of the Cathedral Group of peaks in a large window behind the altar. The chapel, which was built in 1925, is owned and operated by St. John's Episcopal Church in Jackson. -wikipedia

Chapel of the TransfigurationchurchcrossEpiscopalGrand TetonGrand Teton National Parkview